Gluten Free | Vegan | Serves One Adult |
Have you ever tried a savoury oatmeal? It's better than you might think! This recipe is a great option for anyone that wants to start their morning off with something warm. The cinnamon can help stabilize blood sugar while the ginger helps release toxins from the body.
- 1/2 cup of gluten free old fashioned oats
- 1 cup of vegetable broth
- 1/3 cup of water
- 1/2 cup of shredded carrot
- 1 tsp of cinnamon
- 1 tsp of ginger
- pinch of Himalayan pink sea salt
- flax seeds
1) Add oats, vegetable broth, water, shredded carrot, cinnamon, ginger and sea salt to small pot and turn to high heat.
2) Wait until it starts bubbling and then simmer with lid on low heat for 10 minutes.
3) Mix after 10 minutes, add to bowl and put desired amount of topping on.
Enjoy & watch my TikTok below for a quick overview of how to make this dish!
Follow my social channels for more recipe ideas and wellness tips!