Gluten Free | Vegan | Serves 1 |
I just can't get enough of brussel sprouts lately and decided to go ahead and pair them with all my other favorite plant based simple ingredients. Try this bowl next time you're looking for something filling, tasty and satisfying.
- 1 Cup Beets (approx. 3 chopped)
- 1 Cup Brussels Sprouts (approx. 6 chopped)
- 1 Small Yellow Onion
- 3 Garlic Cloves
- 1 Tbsp Avocado Oil
- Handful of Pecans
- 1 Tsp Flax Seeds
- 1 Tbsp Balsamic Vinegar + 1 Tsp Olive Oil
- 1 Cup Spinach
- 1/2 Cup Cooked Quinoa
1) Pre-heat oven to 425.
2) Chop beets, brussels sprouts, onion and garlic. Then add to baking sheet with avocado oil and Bragg's Organic Sprinkle. (You can use different seasoning if you don't have this.)
3) Bake in oven for 15-20 minutes, or until the veggies start to crisp.
4) Make your bowl by adding the following; spinach, quinoa, roasted veggies, pecans, flax seeds, baslamic vinegar and olive oil.
Follow my social channels for more recipe ideas and wellness tips!