Gluten Free | Vegan | Serves 1 |
I love making this recipe when I'm craving something like tempura but want a healthier gluten free version. Make this meal for your loved ones and they will be thanking you big time after!
- spinach or mixed greens
- purple or green cabbage
- small avocado
- 2-3 white mushrooms
- 1 medium egg
- 1 tbsp arrowroot flour/starch
- 2 tbsp gluten free bread crumbs
- sea salt & black pepper
- avocado oil
- soy sauce
1) Pre-heat oven to 425 degrees.
2) Chop 1 cup of cabbage and toss with avocado oil, sea salt and pepper. Add to half of baking sheet.
3) Slice mushrooms and avocado into strips.
4) Add arrowroot flour/starch, whisked egg, and gluten free bread crumbs into their own separate bowls. This will be your dipping station.
5) Dip slices of mushrooms and avocados in arrowroot flour/starch then the whisked egg and then the gluten free bread crumbs. Then add to the other half of your baking sheet.
6) Cook in the oven for approx. 15 minutes or until everything starts to brown. You might want to flip over the veggies halfway through.
7) Create your bowl by adding greens, roasted cabbage, breaded mushrooms and avocados and top with soy sauce.
Follow my social channels for more recipe ideas and wellness tips!