Gluten Free | Vegan | Serves 2
Finding a good gluten free pasta can be a challenge, but I've finally found one that I absolutely love! Chickapea® pasta is delicious and nutritious with 23g of protein per serving. Combined with Le Grand Pesto Garden Sauce this is the ultimate comfort meal for a cold fall evening.
- 1 Zucchini
- 1 Portobello Mushroom
- 1 tbsp of Avocado Oil
- Cracked Black Pepper
- Dash of Oregano
- Half box of Chickapea® Pasta
- Desired amount of Le Grand Pesto Garden Sauce
- Desired amount of Klamata Olives
1) Cut up zucchini and mushrooms; then cook in air fryer (or oven) at 390 degrees with avocado oil, pepper and oregano for 10-15 minutes.
2) Boil Chickapea® Pasta according to box directions.
3) Drain water out once cooked but leave a little bit in the pot with the pasta (this helps create a even tastier sauce).
4) Mix in Le Grand Pesto Garden Sauce and cooked zucchini and mushrooms.
5) Plate and top with kalamata olives if desired.
Follow my social channels for more recipe ideas and wellness tips!