Gluten Free | Vegan | Serves 1
This oatmeal recipe is super simple, easy to make and requires only a few ingredients. Starting your day off with a naturally sweet breakfast can help kick those sugar cravings that usually come later in the day.
- 1/2 Cup Gluten Free Oats
- 1 Cup Unsweetened Coconut Milk
- 1 Fresh Peach (canned would be okay if you don't have access to fresh)
- Coconut Flakes
1) Add oats and milk to a small pot and cook on high until it starts to bubble.
2) Cover with a lid and turn heat down to low, let cook for 10 minutes.
3) Cut half of the peach into small cubes to mix into cooked oatmeal, save the other half for toppings.
4) Top with peach slices, coconut flakes, walnuts and drizzle with honey.