Gluten Free | Vegan | Snack | Side |
Another great air fryer snack/side dish are parsnip fries. Parsnips have a unique flavour and make a great alternative to regular potato fries.
- 2-3 parsnips
- 1 tbsp of Avocado Oil
- Sprinkle of Cracked Black Pepper
- Sprinkle of Himalayan Pink Sea Salt
- Dash Chilli Powder
- Dash of Smoke Paprika
- Cut up parsnips into fry shape (skinner = more crispy).
- Mix Parsnips in bowl with oil and spices.
- Cook in Airy Fryer (or oven) at 390 degrees for 10-15 minutes or until desired crispiness.
- Enjoy as a snack or on the side of your meal!
Follow my social channels for more recipe ideas and wellness tips!