Gluten Free | Vegan |
I love having these on the side of any meal or even as snack when I'm craving something crispy. The combination of fresh garlic and lemon help kick this basic dish up a notch.
- approx. 2 cups of brussels sprouts
- 1 tbsp of avocado oil
- 1/2 lemon
- 1/2 tbsp of apple cider vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves
- cracked black pepper
- himalyan sea salt
- Pre-heat oven to 425 degrees.
- Chop up brussels sprouts to desired size (I prefer to cup into small pieces for a crispier snack).
- Chop up garlic cloves into small pieces.
- Juice 1/2 lemon.
- Add brussels sprouts, garlic, lemon juice, avocado oil, apple cider vinegar, pepper and salt to baking sheet.
- Bake in oven for 15 minutes or until desired crispiness level is reached.
Follow my social channels for more recipe ideas and wellness tips!