Gluten Free | Vegan | Serves 1 |
This roasted veggie bowl is simple, delicious and satisfying on a chilly autumn day. You can switch out any of the veggies to make it with your favorites!
- 1 small sweet potato
- 1 cup of white mushrooms
- 1 cup of asparagus
- spring mix greens
- small handful of pecans
- 1 tbsp of avocado oil
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1/2 tbsp roasted garlic mayo (earth island brand)
- 1/2 tbsp water
- 1/4 tbsp tahini
- 1/4 tbsp lemon juice
- Pre-heat oven to 425 degrees.
- Cut up sweet potato, mushrooms, asparagus and garlic.
- Toss chopped veggies with avocado oil and garlic.
- Spread out on baking sheet and bake for 20-25 minutes until crisp.
- Mix dressing ingredients.
- Make bowl with spring mix greens, roasted veggies, pecans and dressing.
Follow my social channels for more recipe ideas and wellness tips!