Gluten Free | Vegan |
Roasted chickpeas are the perfect addition to any salad or bowl. They also make a delicious crunchy snack on their own. I usually make this at the beginning of the week and then use it as an easy protein packed meal topper.
- 1 Can of Chickpeas
- 1/4 tsp of Smoked Paprika Powder
- 1/8 tsp of Chili Powder
- 1/8 tsp of Cumin Powder
- Dash of Cracked Black Pepper
- 1 tbsp of Avocado Oil
- Half of Lime
1) Preheat oven or toaster oven to 425 degrees.
2) Peel outer skin off of chickpeas. (I like to soak them in warm water and then place them in between 2 piece of paper towel and roll my hands over top to peel the skin off. This step is important to ensure that the chickpeas get crispy.)
3) Mix chickpeas with spices, oil and lime juice.
4) Place on baking sheet and cook for 20-25 minutes or until crispy.
Follow my social channels for more recipe ideas and wellness tips!