Gluten Free | Vegan | Serves 1 |
This recipe is perfect for a quick lunch or you can triple the recipe if you like to meal prep. It's full of flavor, simple and filling.
- 1/2 Cup Cooked Quinoa
- 1/2 Cup Chopped Red Pepper
- 1 Cup Chopped White Mushrooms
- 1/3 Cup Chopped White Onion
- 1 Roma Tomato
- 3 Garlic Cloves
- 1 Tbsp of Avocado Oil
- Dash of Chili Powder
- Cracked Black Pepper
- Fresh Basil
- 2 Tsp of Balsamic Vinegar
1) Pre-heat oven to 425 degrees.
2) Chop red pepper, mushrooms, white onion and garlic.
3) Place chopped veggies on baking sheet and mix with avocado oil, chili powder and cracked black pepper.
4) Cook in oven for 15 minutes.
5) Add chopped roma tomato and cook for another 5 minutes.
6) Make bowl by adding quinoa, roasted veggies, balsamic vinegar and top with fresh basil.
Follow my social channels for more recipe ideas and wellness tips!