Gluten Free | Vegan | Serves 1 |
Warm up from the inside out with this Roasted Root Veggie Bowl topped with a homemade Ginger Sesame sauce.
- 1 Small Sweet Potato
- 1 Parsnip
- 1 Golden Beet
- Handful of Spinach
- Sprinkle of Pumpkin Seeds
- Sprinkle of Pecans
- Cracked Black Pepper
- Pink Himalayan Sea Salt
- Avocado Oil
- 1/2 Avocado
- 1 tsp Water
-1 tsp Sesame Oil
- 1/4 tsp Miso Paste
- 1/4 tsp Coconut Aminos
- 1/4 tsp Sesame Tahini
- Dash of Ginger Powder
1) Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2) Cut up sweet potato, parsnip and golden beat.
3) Place cut up root veggies on pan and toss with avocado oil and cinnamon.
4) Cook root veggies for 20-25 minutes or until browning.
5) Combine sauce ingredients in small bowl and whisk with fork until it's well mixed.
6) Build bowl; start with spinach, then roasted root veggies, pumpkin seeds, and pecans. Top with avocado, ginger sesame sauce, cracked black pepper and sea salt.
Follow my social channels for more recipe ideas and wellness tips!