Gluten Free | Vegan | Serves 2 |
Tofu crumble is the perfect addition to any bowl and can be used as an alternative to taco meat. If you make it at the beginning of the week it keeps well in the fridge and is delicious re-heated!
- 1 Block of Extra-Firm or Firm Organic Tofu
- 3 tbsp of Avocado Oil
- 3 tbsp of Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 tbsp of Coconut Aminos or GF Soy Sauce
- 1 tsp of smoke paprika
- 1 tsp of chilli powder
- 1/4 tsp of cumin
- pinch of black pepper
1) Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2) Drain water out of tofu. Either wrap in paper towel and microwave for 1 minute or wrap in paper towel and press between two plates for 10 minutes.
3) Crumble tofu in bowl and mix with all ingredients.
4) Spread on baking sheet and cook in oven for 15-20 minutes or until it's browned.
5) Serve on top of any bowl!
Follow my social channels for more recipe ideas and wellness tips!