Vegan | Gluten Free | Serves 1 |
Homemade soup is underrated. It's the perfect lunch or dinner on a cold day and is super easy to make. This recipe is for 1 serving but you could double it if you're making it for 2 people or want leftovers.
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 small piece of ginger
- 1/3 cup celery
- 1/2 cup shitake mushrooms
- 1/2 cup broccoli
- 1/2 cup firm tofu
- 1 + 1/2 cups vegetable broth
1) Heat up pot on medium-high heat.
2) Chop up celery, mushrooms, broccoli and tofu.
3) Add broth, garlic, ginger and celery to pot.
4) Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to medium, cover with lid and let simmer for 5 minutes.
5) Add mushrooms, broccoli and tofu to pot.
6) Cover again with lid and continue cooking on medium heat for 15 minutes.
Follow my social channels for more recipe ideas and wellness tips!