Gluten Free | Vegan | Serves 1 |
With the weather getting colder I've started to crave more warm foods like soup. This delicious recipe is simple, requires just a few ingredients and is completely satisfying on a cold day.
- 2 cups of vegetable broth
- 1/2 cup of Broccoli
- 1/2 cup of Shiitake Mushrooms
- Rice Noodles
- Fresh Ginger
- Garlic Clove
*You can add a protein of your choice such as cubed tofu.
1) Add vegetable broth, broccoli, mushrooms, 1 garlic clove and 1 piece of fresh ginger to a pot.
2) Bring to boil and then cover with lid and turn down to medium-low heat. Let simmer for 10 minutes.
3) Add rice noodles, mix and cook for another 2 minutes.
4) Remove from heat and enjoy!
Follow my social channels for more recipe ideas and wellness tips!